PSB Fitness Sheridan Campuses in Mississauga and Brampton
Here at PSB Fitness, we know that students can find balancing school, work, and life to be difficult, so we have designed our facilities to help alleviate the stress of going out of your way to work out. We are conveniently located at the Davis Sheridan campus in Brampton, and the HMC Sheridan campus in Mississauga. Our family at PSB fitness take pride in our promotion of both the physical and mental well being of our members. We always work toward the goal to make each member to feel happy and comfortable at our facilities, that way they can focus on their self-improvement, rather then stress out about working out. Regardless of who you are, or where you are from, we welcome you to join our PSB fitness family.
Why choose PSB Fitness?
PSB fitness is not any regular gym. We see our members as family, and like your own family, we want to see you grow and succeed, both mentally and physically. Your fitness journey is not something you need to do alone since at our fitness centres, our staff are trained as personal trainers and are extremely approachable and personable, that way you feel comfortable when you are at the gym. We also provide workout sessions and classes that can meet all of your fitness needs if personal training is not something you feel you need right away. We as a fitness club want to achieve welcoming, fun, relaxed, and inclusive environment that way everyone can be happy in their journey for body and mind greatness.
Services/Products We Offer
All of our products and services provide a way for our members to keep working out, help maintain a healthy mind & body. We pride ourselves in flexibility and freedom for each member to choose what they want to do in their fitness journey, no strings attached!!!! Here are some of the services that PSB fitness has to offer:
- High-end facilities
- Yoga classes
- Workout equipment such as cardio machines, free weights, and machine weights
- A hot tub, pool, Ice Showers, and spa (spa is a separate cost)
- Personal Training / Nutritionist
- Food Bar
- Sheridan College Shuttle System
- Free Parking
- Shower Rooms
- Drop-in Sports and Recreation
- Rec leagues
- Changing Room/Lockers
- Guest options are available!
- And more
We also have a FREE app available for download for all of our members. Yes, you read that correctly, FREE!!!
The app is designed for smooth use that way members can easily achieve and track their fitness goals, all at the convenience of your own personal electronic device.
In the app, you can find many different tools and resources to better your fitness routine and nourishment. These features include:
- Goals and Workout Plan Tracker– Personalized work outs based on your age, body type, fitness routines, and more recorded via your app or fitness device. Goals can be set up manually or use the recommended goals that are in the app.
- Mobile fitness apps and devices connectivity– User can also sync their current fitness devices, like Fitbit and Apple Watch, or applications , like Google Fit or Apple Health App. That way our members do not feel like like they are restarting their fitness journey, rather continuing and improving upon it.
- Healthy and Diet related recipe sources– Via use of our in app survey of each members dietary needs, lifestyle, and restrictions, the app recommends different food plans and meals that are personalized to each member. This data is selected and recommended by our own nutritionists in which they have done extensive research on recommending what food and diet is best for you. This option also has user generated recipes that members submit so you can see if these recipes work for you, as well as you can upload your own healthy recipes.
- Push Notifications and Reminders– Set up your own personalized notifications and reminders to what fits your schedule all inside the PSB Fitness App
The PSB fitness app can be downloaded through Google Play, App Store and AppGallery.
For Inquiries or general questions you can contact us via:
Phone: (905) 845-9430
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter