Top Deals & Destinations this Summer in Canada According to PSB TRAVELS
When people think of travel and vacations, what mostly comes to mind is the outrageous amount of money you will spend when trying to get a good deal, whether with family, friends, a couple, or a solo trip. It is often assumed that vacation must be outside the shores of your home or international travel, but have you thought of touring within your own country or the country you reside in? Yes, that’s right, there are several destinations to explore and most definitely in Canada.
One common thing that has grown into a tradition for Canadians is how summer trips are planned and looked forward to; hence people tend to start saving and planning as early as the winter.
Canada being the second-largest country in the world regarding landmass, you can find diverse cultures, beautiful places to explore, food to try, natural and man-made destinations (Nomadic, 2021). There are always things to do and try out even as a first-timer. Hiking, skiing and many more; therefore Canada can be considered as a country that you can’t get tired of because there are new things and places that adventure would take you to.
Summer Vacation Trends in Canada
According to (CPA, 2021) Chartered Professional Accountants Canada’s summer survey, 15 per cent of respondents planned to vacation locally, 22 per cent planned to vacation outside their immediate area, 71 per cent of the respondents planned to remain within their province or territory.
From the recent PSB Travels report, more and more dwellers of Canada are embracing the tour and exploring within Canada.
PSB All-Inclusive Travel Packages
What other better to seek convenience and comfort than to search for all-inclusive packages with everything you need to get your trip ready and saved in your calendar. People now search for packages that suit their needs and budget and have flight/transportation plans, accommodations, food, and sightseeing.
With various packages that include surprise packages, couple packages, family trips, friends, and solo trips, PSB Travel has all these in store for everyone.
Our packages and products include
- Accommodations, from budget-friendly ones to luxurious places, come with complimentary breakfast and dinner.
- Domestic Flights and various forms of transportation like road trips.
- Personalized holiday packages to different locations that is tailored to and recommended for our customers.
- Airport pickup and drop off.
- One day trip and sightseeing.
- Sightseeing and tours to unique locations of Canada: The Great Vancouver, Niagra Falls ship cruise, Toronto Tower Cruise, Ski Resorts, Historic Montreal, Victoria’s walk in the park, Boat Cruise in Lake Louise, Quebec City, and many more sights to select.
Why PSB Travel?
We are known for our unique cruises around Canada, and embracing our local destinations and content remains an attraction. Our customers over the years have valued exploring Canada, exploring, and acquiring new experiences; therefore, we will continue to be of service and remain loyal to our new and old customers.
Unique Offers for You
- PSB Travel offers 500 loyalty points on your first bookings and purchases. An addition of 700 extra loyalty points for first-time family, friends, and couple vacations. You can redeem points at any time.
- One hundred points on every booking and purchase made. You can redeem points at any time.
- We offer planned surprise vacation packages at destinations for your loved ones. (Cakes, flowers, breakfast in bed, exceptional music performance, gifts/presents of your choice) and more.
- Make bookings and purchases on the PSB Travel website or app, all from your comfort anywhere in Canada.
Not sure which packages or destination you want?
Start Your Journey with Us at PSB Travel and Signup to Receive Our Special Weekly Newsletters that’ll show you Places to Discover in Canada.
Connect with us HERE and Follow Us on Our Socials Today!